Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome March

We have finally arrived at this much anticipated month!  What seemed like an enternity away is now a mere 16 days away...  Match Day is looming large in our future.  All of our options are great but we obviously hope to match at our first choice.  Keep us in your thoughts and pray/dream/wish things work out.  If you need to have a personal dialogue with Jesus, Moses, Mozart, Oprah, Mick Jagger, "The Universe," or your home planet, do what it takes.  Do your feng sui. Get your ducks in a row.  Dance your happy dance.  It is go time!

With that being said, Sebastian has big news.  We have a TOOTH!  A right lower incisor has made itself known to the world.  Sebastian hasn't been cranky or different in any way.  I had a little bit of difficulty getting him to go back to bed a few days ago so I thought, "hey, I'll see if he wants to chomp on this teether for a while."  When I was feeling for his little mouth in the dark, I came across something sharp.  The tooth is barely visible but it has emerged from the gum and it is there, waiting to destroy all within reach.  A major milestone!  Now, let's sleep through the night...

Eating has also become more fun.  Sebastian really seems to be enjoying his peas.  Next up is the second attempt at sweet potatoes.  This time, I think he will do much better.  While it is still WAY too early for baked goods, Daddy gave Sebastian his first lesson in how to eat cookies.  I overheard Matt saying to Sebastian, "Okay, buddy.  Listen up because this is a very important life lesson.  It is essential to eat the chocolate chip cookies when they are fresh out of the oven.  And, you must have them with milk.  I don't know why they taste so good with milk but they do."  Oh Matthew...  Always keeping life humorous. 

Picture taking has been slow.  I will be better!  It is supposed to be really nice weather tomorrow.  Hopefully, I can get some fun outdoor shots in.






No comments:

Post a Comment