Friday, November 12, 2010

Chillin at the ranch

Sebastian is currently taking his afternoon nap in my left arm so please forgive my typos.  This week has been another relaxing week in Roseburg.  Baby boy continues to see new things in his wold every day.  Yesterday, we decided to get him a mobile because he has spent far too much time entranced by light fixtures.  There wasn't a great selection in Roseburg but we managed to find a decent animal mobile.  He now spends hours staring at his piggy, cow, dog, and donkey. 

We have also discovered that Sebastian loves the outdoors!  He is content to be outside for any amount of time.  He loves the sounds of the chickens and he giggles when we swing him on the hammock.  I am beginning to think that biking is going to be the perfect activity for this boy as he loves fresh air and he kicks his legs incessantly.  Sebastian is likely going to be a child who goes from crawling to running in about 5 minutes.  I love that he is energetic but I am also terrified.  I envision myself chasing him already.

As of tomorrow, Sebastian and I will be relocating to Portland for the week.  We are very excited to be with Matt but we know we will miss Nana's help.  We will all be back in Roseburg on Thursday the 18th.  Matt will be heading to Arizona for a short trip on the 21st to interview at The Mayo Clinic.  Fortunately, after his AZ interview, we will get to spend an uninterrupted Thanksgiving together with family and friends.  Yay!!















1 comment:

  1. Hello Anna....This is Bobbi Ellis, You, your mom and Baby Sebastian are a joy to see. I miss you all so much. Lin Mathis found this Blog and passed it on to me.

    So this was a surprise to see your wonderful addition> Give a shout to your mom, dad & Julian

    ReplyDelete